The “TO” Newsletter – February 2017
Fort Collins, CO
You already know us as your favorite neighborhood dentist… 😉 And now, we want to be your authority on all things fun in the Fort! Every month, we’ll be sending out a short newsletter with some info on local happenings.
February is a month that celebrates love. This year, make it a month to fall more in love with Fort Collins, and check out some of these great events!
- If seasonal shopping is what you’re after, stop by the Winter Farmers Market on February 11th and 25th in the Opera Galleria at 123 N. College Ave. Open from 9am-1pm, the market offers a wide selection of local food and artisanal gifts. Treat yourself or a friend to its treasures!
- Want to travel around Europe without leaving Fort Collins? It’s possible when you visit Europe: Tales and Traditions, an exhibit at the Global Village Museum of Arts and Cultures (200 W. Mtn Ave.), on display Tuesday – Saturday through February 18th. “Stops” on your tour include Italy, Switzerland, Norway, and more!
- For more cultural fun, the Russian National Ballet Theatre presents an exquisite production of Swan Lake on Wednesday, February 15, from 7:30-9:30pm. Tickets range from $15-$39 and can be purchased here.
- No school on Friday, February 17th? No problem! Parents, bring your kids aged 5 to 11 to School’s Out Youth Day Camp from 9am-4pm at the Gardens on Spring Creek, where they’ll have fun learning and exploring. For more info and to register online (required for attendance) visit this link.
Enjoy a sophisticated night on the town on Saturday, February 25th, thanks to two special events:
- Dress in your finest for an elegant gala dinner and silent auction benefiting the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program (5-10pm at the Fort Collins Hilton). To learn more and purchase tickets for this fundraiser benefiting raptor rescue efforts and environmental education initiatives, click here.
- Then, come listen to the Fort Collins Wind Symphony play their winter concert at the University Center for the Arts from 7:30-9pm. The performance is free but donations are accepted; arrive early to grab a seat for this enchanting evening!
If exciting cuisine is what you’re craving, maybe these new restaurants will satisfy your appetite:
- Enjoy fresh, creative dishes sourced from our own northern Colorado backyard at Locality (2350 E. Harmony Rd), a new farm-to-table restaurant in southeast Fort Collins.
- Why not “pop” in to the new Rebel Popcorn (2601 S. Lemay Ave. #2), a family-friendly gourmet popcorn shop cooking up sweet and savory batches from birthday cake to cheddar cheese and everything in between?
Have fun this February, and we’ll see you in your inbox again at the beginning of March with some more updates!
🙂 The Team at Tim Owens, DDS
Thank you for showing your confidence in us through the referral of your friends & family!
1514 E. Harmony Rd. Ste 4, Fort Collins, CO 80525